Job Description and Primary Responsibilities
Enter the fast-paced and rewarding television industry, and become an integral part of bringing a show(s) to the networks!
Utilizing exemplary telephone communication skills, the successful candidate will call on and communicate with C-Level network executives, set appointments, and communicate results with our executives.
Credentials and Experience
- Education – College degree or equivalent experience. Recent college graduates welcome.
- Must be comfortable speaking on the telephone.
- Must be a results-oriented self-starter.
- 1-2 years of telemarketing an asset but not a requirement.
- Sales experience an asset but not a requirement.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A candidate must possess very good organizational and time management skills. They must enjoy communicating with industry professionals and executives.
- Demonstrate a professional image through speech, grammar, demeanor, and attire.
- The ideal candidate is able to “think on their feet” and remain poised during business interaction.
- Ability to absorb and retain industry knowledge.
- trainable & coachable, and must be able to operate a digital or computer-based dialing system.
- Strong organization skills.
- Must possess standard computer skills, general knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook and the ability to learn a custom database.