Flying Cork is a multi-media agency specializing in marketing automation, creative services, advertising, public relations, and dynamic strategic solutions for a wide variety of clients. We’re a culture-driven agency looking for creative storytellers, analytical problem solvers, and dynamic developers who want to make an impact with their knowledge and provide value to our ever-growing client base.
Full Time Postions
What we are looking for:
Flying Cork is looking for a motivated data analyst to assist with and improve on the continued growth of some of the agency’s largest clients. Love data? Enjoy a fast-paced environment? Thrive under pressure? This might be the job for you! Flying Cork is looking for a mid-level Salesforce Marketing Cloud developer with one to three years of experience. You must have experience with complex implementations using SalesForce Marketing Cloud and all of its properties. You will need to know how all the major technical parts of SalesForce Marketing Cloud are connected and how they communicate with each other.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Software Requirements
- Email Studio, Contact Builder, Ad Studio, Automation Studio, Content Builder
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Software Nice to haves
- Personalization Builder, Journey Builder, Mobile Connect
- SalesForce Marketing Cloud Programming Requirements
- Ampscript, Custom Preference Centers, SQL
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Programming Nice to haves
- Organized, task-oriented, detail-focused, can come up with multiple solutions to solve complex problems
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications are a plus
What we are looking for:
Our client is offering the opportunity to enter the fast-paced and rewarding television industry, and become an integral part of bringing a show(s) to the networks! Utilizing exemplary telephone communication skills, the successful candidate will call on and communicate with C-Level network executives, set appointments, and communicate results with our executive team.
Credentials & Experience
- Education – College degree or equivalent experience. Recent college graduates welcome.
- Must be comfortable speaking on the telephone
- Must be a results-oriented self-starter
- 1-2 years of telemarketing an asset but not a requirement.
- Sales experience an asset but not a requirement.
- A candidate must possess very good organizational and time management skills. They must enjoy communicating with industry professionals and executives.
- They must demonstrate a professional image through speech, grammar, demeanor, and attire.
- The ideal candidate is able to “think on their feet” and remain poised during business interaction.
- They must be able to absorb and retain industry knowledge.
- They must be trainable & coachable and must be able to operate a digital or computer-based dialing system.
- The candidate must possess standard computer skills, general knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook and the ability to learn a custom database.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary with commission income potential
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Medical, dental & vision plans
What we are looking for:
We are searching for a Technical Project Manager with a demonstrated success history in working on web development, web design, and Salesforce marketing cloud products to support our client services teams.
Our headquarters are in Pittsburgh, PA and your main collaborators are in Pittsburgh. As our new team member, you will work out of our offices in Pittsburgh.
What’s this position all about?
Flying Cork is looking to build on our technical processes with a dedicated project manager. This is a role that will elevate our current process and lead how work is prioritized, to meet deadlines. Equally important, this role will be responsible for the final quality control and testing before work is passed on to our clients. You will work closely with our account managers, front-end, and back-end developers.
The Job Description
As our new PM, you will be responsible for driving project timelines, resources, quality, and risk; including milestone planning and reporting, status reporting, change requests, and other necessary project administration activities. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain project plans for multiple simultaneous projects
- Plan, execute, monitor, track and report projects
- Lead, arrange and facilitate status meetings including Agile ceremonies where appropriate
- Track and communicate team velocity and progress to all affected teams and management
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution to improve team productivity while promoting continuous improvement
- Ensure that daily tasks status and hours are being updated by the team on systems such as Basecamp and Harvest to provide transparency
- Monitor project resources, tasks, risks and milestones, and course-correcting when necessary using defined change control procedures
- Provide ongoing coaching to the teams on usage and applications of multiple project management disciplines
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferred to be in Information Technology through applied experience will be taken into consideration
- 3+ years applied Project Management
- Ability to quickly establish collaborative partnerships with all key stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization with a distributed team
- PMI Membership and applied strategy for continued learning and teaching frameworks
- Experience supporting Agile software development teams.
- Ability to self-start, self-manage, meet deadlines and learn from mistakes
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is a PLUS!
What we are looking for:
The Paid Search Account Manager plays an integral role in executing paid search campaigns, supporting strategies, and presenting recommendations to clients. This role requires a strong understanding of paid search to effectively drive day-to-day execution of products and services. The Account Manager will collaborate with their team to ensure all testing and reporting is clear and communicated efficiently to the client. This person will report to the Sr. Paid Acquisition Manager.
- Execute and support paid search campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management.
- Ability to use reporting, analytics, and trend tools on a daily basis
- Keyword development, ad copy creation & testing, account set-up, bid and budget management.
- Responsible for all basic tactical execution and campaign audits
- Effectively prioritizes efforts to focus on delivering on the most important KPI’s, tracks and reports on campaign results, data analysis and participate in weekly client calls
Plan, design, and operate paid search campaigns:
- Campaign Launches, Campaign Management, Budget Management, Bid Management & A/B Testing
- Track and monitor reporting of campaign results daily/weekly/quarterly/yearly basis, including Quarterly Business Reviews & End of Year analysis
- Learning on the Fly – Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Presentation Skills – Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren’t working
- Customer Focus – Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Action Oriented – Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Functional/ technical skills – Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within paid search
- Creativity – Comes up with new and unique ideas, original, and always adds value to brainstorming
- Peer Relationships – Finds common ground/solves problems for the good of all, solves problems with peers, is a team player, collaborates and supports peers
- 1+ years of related paid search work experience
- Hands on experience in managing monthly campaign budgets from $10k – $150K
- Experience with competitive reporting
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel
- AdWords Certified
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Wordstream experience is a PLUS!