Description & Responsibilities
We are seeking a research associate for our client, The Science Channel’s Tomorrow’s World Today, a show highlighting innovation and sustainability practices around the world.
- The candidate will be responsible for researching corporate partners and creating lists for the executive production team.
- Previous experience in research or administrative role is helpful, but not necessary. We will train the right individual. Competitive base salary with the opportunity for advancement.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Detail Oriented
- Familiar and comfortable with database management
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary with commission income potential
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Medical, dental & vision plans